1) Why should I seal my house?
- Desert Proofing your home will prevent rodents from entering your home as well as drastically reduce scorpion & other pest’s infestation.
- Your home will become more energy efficient
2) How effective is home sealing?
Over the last ten years, ‘We Seal It’ home sealing, Desert Proofing technique has proven to be 90%-95% effective in reducing infestation.
3) Do I still have to have monthly pesticide treatments?
It is always good to have a pest control service in the Arizona desert, especially during the summer months.
4) What part of my home will be sealed?
We specialize in sealing both interior & exterior areas in your home. Please visit ‘areas to be sealed’ located on this website for more detailed information.
5) How long will it take to have my home completely sealed?
Existing homes: 1500 sq. ft. – 2000 sq. ft. approximately 5-6 hours 2000 sq. ft.- 2500 sq. ft. approximately 6-7 hours
6) How long will the sealing last?
We use a latex base silicone caulking on the exterior base of your home. The exterior caulking we use comes with a 40 year manufacture warranty. Due to normal wear and tear, the only areas that may need touching up after a time would be the exterior doors.
7) Are there any chemicals involved when sealing a house?
No. We are not a pest control company, we specialize in sealing cracks and voids in your home.
8) Does We Seal It offer any warranty?
- We Seal It has three parts to the warranty
- Three year limited warranty on exterior workmanship
- One year warranty on exterior doors
- One free visit
- Warranty is non transferable